Winter Retreat Day
Temple Retreat Pullenvale
Sunday 13 August 2023
8.30am – 4.30pm
Winter is the perfect time to hibernate and take some time out to retreat away to rest and renew.
This day is a chance for you to drop all the heaviness, pressure and expectations you carry day to day, and give your mind and body a chance to rest.
You will learn mindfulness practices to help you train your attention, calm your overthinking mind, and sustain your own energy so you cand step back into your life better able to manage the ups and downs of life.
Your day includes:
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Restorative yoga to calm the nervous system
- Guided meditations to calm your mind and reduce stress and overwhelm
- Mindfulness practices in nature to help you feel grounded and restore your inner peace
- Letting go fire ceremony to help you let go of anything no longer serving you
- Plenty of time and space to nourish yourself, relax in the beautiful surrounds and renew your overall sense of wellbeing
- Optional add on – 30min massage